Park Road death ‘no longer being treated as suspicious’

The death of a 34-year-old man at a property in Spalding earlier this week is no longer being treated as suspicious, police have said.

Police found the body after being called to a home in Park Road shortly after 9am on Monday, January 31 and initially treated it as “unexplained”.

A 38-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident but has now been released without charge.

A spokesman for Lincolnshire Police, said: “Our investigation into the death of a 34-year-old man on Park Road, Spalding has now concluded.

“The man’s death is no longer being treated as suspicious. A file will be prepared for the coroner.

“The 38-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident has been released with no further action.

“Our thoughts go out to his family, who have been updated.”

more >

Spalding road to be re-laid

21 Aug 2026

Third of Grammar GCSEs are top grades

21 Aug 2026

High school celebrates fine GCSE showing

20 Aug 2026

UAH students look to future after fine GCSE showing

20 Aug 2026

Record breaking GCSE year for Cowley Academy

20 Aug 2026

Spalding Academy students celebrate GCSE results

20 Aug 2026